Tuesday, November 19, 2013

ARE YOU DEPENDABLE?

Confused I am dear friend
For to the dreamland I went
And I saw as I went

A father I saw summon his
three children.
Grumbling came in the three children
"I have an assignment for you"
so He said
Whispering, the assignment He
gave and left.

O dear friend!shocked was I
His first child was independable
"I'm too old to be ordered around"
so he said
Neglecting the assignment, he left.

O dear friend!baffled was I
when I saw His second child giving excuses
"parties I've got to attend"
so she said
Neglecting the assignment, she left.

O dear friend, surprised was I
when the third child gave an excuse
"Father will understand, I'm too young"
So she said
Neglecting the assignment, she left.

Confused, I asked why?
Why the father couldn't get a child
Not even one to do his will
So tell me, dear friend
Haven't we neglected God"s call?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly share your thoughts with me