Monday, November 25, 2013

THE BASTARD

Oh! Poor bastard!
The end product of
flirtation
Shamefully brought
to the world
By his slutty mother
A dog she is
Caressed by that
dog-Nature
Father
In an ungodly manner

Oh! Poor bastard
Living a life of
shame
Of not knowing his
Father
So unlucky he is
Never having to know
the
Love of his parents
So unlucky he is

Oh! Poor bastard!
Traveling for nine
months
In the womb of a dog
Facing difficulties
Battling with drugs
Refusing to be
aborted
I must survive, he
says
What a poor
creature!

I must survive, he
says
Refusing to be
aborted
He enter the world
of shame and pain
Dumped by the
roadside
At night
By that slutty
mother
Who refuse to
embrace motherhood
Oh! Poor creature

Oh poor bastard!
Picked up by the
nuns
Cared for by the
nuns
He grew up to love
the nuns.

Desperate to know
his origin
Who are my parents?
Where am I from?
He asked every now
and
Then
He embarked on a
journey
A journey of
discovery.

You can’t be my
mother
You are not worthy
You rejected me
T detest you mother
I loathe you father
I reject you

Now in the street he
is
Wandering and
wandering
Searching for
survival
Oh! Poor creature!
Unlucky creature!
Oh! Poor bastard!

1 comment:

Kindly share your thoughts with me